Litfield House Medical Centre Limited, Patient Privacy Notice.
Our Privacy Notice sets out the key areas of information that Litfield House and the Medical Professionals responsible for your treatment may collect from you and how this information may be used.
Our Privacy Notice:
- Provides you with a detailed overview of how we will look after your data, from the place that it is gathered until disposal.
- It will give you all the details which you need on how we use the information and how we will ensure that we are complying with the law.
- Sets out your rights in respect to your personal information and how to exercise them. As an example how to access your medical information, object to a medical professional using them in particular ways and request modification of the information if it is inaccurate.
In this notice, we use “we” or “us” or “our” or “Litfield House to refer to Litfield House Medical Centre Limited.
Litfield House Medical Centre is a facility provider to Medical Professionals. We provide consulting, examination, operating and therapy space at our centre in Clifton Bristol. When you visit Litfield House you will be visiting a Medical Professional or Clinician whom is working under a separate identity or company.
How to contact us
We can be contacted by
Phone – 0117 973 1323
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing – Litfield House Medical Centre, 1 Litfield Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 3LS
We do not accept communications by Fax.
Your personal data and Medical Professionals
If you visit Litfield House Medical Centre, the care that you receive will be by a medical professional who will operate under a separate identity or company to us. The medical professional and or company that you are a patient of will make decisions about what information is collected about you and they will hold your medical records. The company providing services to you is the Data Controller in relation to your personal information that they hold and they must comply with the data protection legislation and relevant guidance when handling your personal information. You can expect as a minimum that your personal information will be visible to both the medical professional and their secretary.
For information about how the company and or Medical Professional uses your information, please contact them directly.
What personal information will Litfield House Medical Centre collect and use from patients?
Litfield House will collect as little as possible information on you as a patient, as we are a facility provider to your Medical Professional.
As standard, you can expect Litfield House to obtain the following information on you whilst you are in the centre.
- Your name & contact number
- The date and time of your appointment
- The name of the medical professional you are visiting
- Your registration number for your car if you park on our land
- The cost of your appointment if we are taking payment from you on behalf of our client
You can expect us to hold the above information for the following durations
- Your name & contact number –30 days from your appointment
- The date and time of your appointment – 30 days from your appointment
- The name of the medical professional you are visiting – 30 days from your appointment
- Your registration number for your car if you park on our land –30 days from your appointment
- The cost of your appointment if we are taking payment from you on behalf of our client. – 8 years from the date of payment
How do we collect the information we hold on you
Directly from you in person when you are in the centre
From your medical professionals secretary when confirming their patients for the day
Over the phone if you have booked your appointment through our booking telephone line
Who do we share your information with?
Litfield House Medical Centre will not use your information for marketing purposes and will not share them with any 3rdparty, unless obliged to by the law or our agreement with your healthcare provider.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Website recording & statistical reporting from website activity
Our website may use the services of Google to record the mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activities, information keyed into the search box and forms. This information does not include any sensitive details. The information collected is for the use of Litfield House Medical Centre our Marketing advisors to ensure that we are providing the best platform and facility for our customers searching for us online. The information collected is not directly shared by us to any other organisations.