Dr Matthew Wordsworth
MBChB MRCOG MRCGP GP/GPwSI Surgery
Dr Wordsworth is the founder and clinical director of Independent Health Group.
Dr Wordsworth founded the company in 2004 to improve the delivery of patient healthcare in the UK, by developing an innovative range of community-based surgical services.
Dr Wordsworth has successfully completed over 1000 Carpal Tunnel operations and 350 Vasectomies over the last ten years.
Dr Wordsworth is personally committed to ensuring a programme of continuous improvement of the level of care delivered to all our patients.
Selected career highlights
- Founder and Director Independent Health Group
- Principal in providing Carpal Tunnel Surgery and Vasectomy – Since March 2005
- General Practitioner – Since March 2003
- Secretary and founding member: Association of Surgeons in Primary Care (ASPC) – Since September 2006
- Graduate and active alumni of Royal College of General Practitioners Leadership Programme – Since September 2008
- Trustee of local Counselling (therapy) Network – Since November 2008
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Association of No-Scalpel Vasectomists
- Royal College of General Practitioners Leadership Programme alumni
- Registered-Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice 2003
- R.C.G.P. 2002
- F.F.P. 2000
- R.C.O.G. 2000
- MBChB-Birmingham 1991 Honours in Surgery
|Name:||Dr Matthew Wordsworth|
|Qualifications:||Registered-Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice 2003|
|Clinical Research Interests:|
|Membership of National Professional Societies:|
|Medico Legal Reports:|
|Contact Number:||0330 3801362 - please speak to your GP to be referred prior to appointment|