ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR / OFFICE MANAGER

Due to retirement a rare opportunity has arisen to join a small / medium sized busy Private Medical Clinic in Clifton Village, Bristol. The job internally is known as the Accounts Supervisor and Assistant to the Business Manager

Supporting and working directly for the Practice / Business Manager to ensure an efficient process is followed, whilst maintaining high standards of compliance and control are achieved over the business.

You will be required to have an excellent knowledge and understanding of Sage Accounts, including report generation, nominal and departmental ledger workings and bank reconciliations, in addition to some knowledge of Sage payroll, although not essential. 70% of this position is accounts based, the other 30% is made up with other duties that you will be responsible for, as detailed below. Its great if you like to add variety to your employment.

Duties that you will be responsible for include:

  • Accounts: You will be wholly responsible for the day-to-day input of Supplier Invoices and Raising Sales Invoices, Bank reconciliation of Card Payments, posting cash received and ensuring all transactions have the correct Departmental and Nominal codes.
  • Working with the Lead Receptionist to ensure Holiday and Sickness are covered
  • Produce Monthly Profit and Loss Spread Sheets on Excel spread sheets
  • Compiling Staff Time Sheets
  • Managing Holiday Schedules
  • Parking Permits
  • DBS Checks for employees
  • Ordering of Stock and Supplies for the business
  • General Admin duties as required by the company to support the wider team.

Flexibility is required as we are open 7 days a week, you will be required at times to cover for holidays and sickness which will include covering the reception and switchboard, which could be on days other than your normal working days.

Mandatory training for CQC level practice will be provided at the beginning of your employment. There is a possibility that on occasion you may have to support our reception team with chaperoning a patient, full training will be provided.

In our Clinic, customer, patient care and service is expected of the highest level and therefore you must have good attention to detail and be a solid team player. In addition to being able to take direction and be proactive whilst carrying out a variation of duties as required, which can include basic hands-on duties to Accounts and Reception Supervisor duties.

Working 28 Hours a week Monday and Tuesday 8.15am-5.45pm, Wednesday and Thursday 9.30am-4pm to include one hour unpaid for lunch.

Starting Salary scale: £25,000.00 to £28,000.00 pro rata

Company Pension

Parking

Holiday: 28 days pro rata inclusive of Bank Holidays

Applications to be emailed directly for the attention of Trisha Tanner:  businessmanger@litifleldhouse.co.uk