Working 28/30 Hours a week Monday and Tuesday 8.15am-5.45pm, Wednesday and Thursday 9.30am-4/5pm to include one hour unpaid for lunch.
Due to retirement a rare opportunity has arisen to join a small / medium sized busy Private Medical Clinic in Clifton Village.
Supporting and working directly for the Business/Practice Manager to ensure an efficient process is followed, whilst maintaining high standards of compliance and control are achieved over the business.
In our Clinic, customer, patient care and service is expected of the highest level and therefore you must have good attention to detail and be a good Team Player. In addition to being able to take direction and be proactive whilst carrying out a variation of duties as required, which can include basic hands-on duties to Accounts and Reception Supervisor duties.
You will be required to have an excellent knowledge and understanding of Sage Accounting, including report generation, nominal and departmental ledger workings and Bank reconciliations, in addition to some knowledge of Sage payroll, although not essential.
Duties that you will be responsible for include:
- Accounts: You will be wholly responsible for the day-to-day input of Supplier Invoices and Raising Sales Invoices, Bank reconciliation of Card Payments, posting cash received and ensuring all transactions have the correct Departmental and Nominal codes.
- Working with the Lead Receptionist to ensure Holiday and Sickness are covered
- Produce Monthly Profit and Loss Spread Sheets on Excel spread sheets
- Compiling Staff Time Sheets
- Managing Holiday Board
- Parking Permits
- DBS Checks
- Ordering of Stock and Supplies
- General Admin duties as required by the company
Flexibility is required as we are open 7 days a week, you will be required at times to cover for holidays and sickness which will include covering the reception and switchboard, on days other than your normal working days
Mandatory training for CQC level practice will be provided at the beginning of your employment. There is a possibility that on occasion you may have to support our reception team with chaperoning a patient, full training will be provided.
Starting Salary scale: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 pro rata
Holiday: 28 days pro rata inclusive of Bank Holidays
Applications to be emailed directly for the attention of Trisha Tanner: firstname.lastname@example.org